Gingerbread Parade - Volunteer Baker Spotlight: Chelsea Hardy

In her own words:

I've always loved baking, but I didn't start making decorated cakes until I had my son five years ago. I started making decorated sugar cookies about 2 years ago and soon after I started Dulcet Cake Co. Last year's tour was the first time I'd made a real gingerbread house and I fell in love! Prior to that, I'd only done little graham cracker houses or pre-made. Before I started my family I was an interior designer. I've missed drawing blueprints and architectural drawings so building Big Ben was right up my alley. 

I'm currently not taking any new orders but will post updates on my social media pages once I begin again.

Thank you!


A sample of her work below: 








Chelsea Hardy is assigned to create a gingerbread house to be displayed at Dinosaur Discovery Site. Be sure and visit the Dinosaur Discover Site to vote for Chelsea's gingerbread house creation and be entered to win prizes during the silent auction on December 14th. The gingerbread parade begins December 2nd - runs through December 14th. At Ancestor Square on December 14th from 1:00-4:00 PM join us at the Holiday Market - co-hosted by Downtown Farmers' Market where we will silent auction the gingerbread houses. We will also have prizes and a bake sale. Proceeds will benefit the St George Children's Museum. If you are interested in having a vendor booth, please contact the Downtown Farmers' Market. 

Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy