Gingerbread Parade - Participating Business Spotlight: Menchie's Frozen Yogurt

The very first frozen dessert I had when I moved back to Southern Utah, was from here: Menchie's Frozen Yogurt. I think part of the draw to this place, is the cheerful colors and that Menchie yogurt swirly spoon logo guy. It's cute. Plus, the kids could color and try and win free yogurt. It's a great location, so centrally located, too. After living here for about 4.5 years now, my daughter finally won herself a free frozen yogurt by having the best coloring page in June. I think it was June. It was back in summer. She was very excited.

Menchie's has won Best Frozen Yogurt in the state of Utah for 5 years! They do this by serving 14 rotating flavors and 60+ toppings. They have excellent service and a clean establishment. 

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt has been a strong supporter of many local events. They have a special going on right now. When you purchase a $25 gift card, you get a $5 bonus for yourself. Yippee.

Perfect Stocking Stuffer
So, what is your favorite mix? I will tell you mine. I love to get really the fruity yogurt - traditionally sour and pair it with some fruit, at least, that is what I get in summer... in winter, I tend to get something nuttier flavored - I love the peanut butter - and it pairs well with chocolate or Nutella syrup. 


My kids always load it up like it's the main meal - like these above. Haha. Thank you Menchie's Frozen Yogurt for participating in the St. George Gingerbread Parade this year. They are listed as number 10 on our tour map. Go in and vote for their gingerbread house today. All votes qualify to win prizes - no purchase necessary! And if you like the gingerbread house, you can bid on it during our fundraiser for the St George Children's Museum. It will be held, December 14, 1-4pm at the Holiday Market at downtown St. George, Ancestor Square. 

Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy