2021 - Spotlight on Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash

Image courtesy Instagram FabFreddys
  Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash & Convenience Store
  Stop #15 on the Gingerbread Parade Map
  134 S River Road, St George
  Hours: M-Sa 8 AM - 7PM; Su 9 AM-5 PM

  I had been trying to get Fab Freddy's to join the Gingerbread House Parade for a few years now. I guess I wasn't contacting the right person, because this year, they reached out to me. Whoo hooo. I have always been a fan of Fab Freddy's because I'm sort of lazy when it comes to vacuuming my car out. I'm not lazy when it comes to organizing this event, writing blog posts, or baking. But if it's cleaning related, I'm not a fan. Except for dishes, I like that chore, oddly. 

Anyway, I'm grateful that there are many carwashes around St George, because we live in this hot desert and water is a commodity, I'm grateful that these car washes recycle the water and they are good to have around. And you can save a little money doing it yourself, but if you are like me, and I know I'm not alone, then you can take your car to Fab Freddy's and let these young college kids wash your car and clean it out and detail the inside as well, too. And you can feel good about helping them earn money during their college years. Give a tip if you like. 

The other thing I really like about Fab Freddy's is they have an excellent snack and beverage selection and they always wish you a Fabulous Day. 

So, the baking team that created the gingerbread creation for Fab Freddy's is yours truly and my kiddo helped. We had fun designing it and making it look like a little car wash and made little cars out of rice crispy treats and I love candy - the whole thing was fun to make. Especially trying to figure out how to design my Sinclair Green Dino - the one on River Rd has a splash of purple on it, and it's a good reminder to wash your car. I made that, too - in my Gingerbread Creation. Check it out! It will be on display now through Saturday, Dec 11, 2021. Who knows, they may even keep it up the rest of the Christmas Season, but to win a prize for collecting all 17 stamps on your parade map, you gotta turn that in by Dec 11 at Atwood Innovation Plaza. I'll be at the booth near the music/dj/performance area from 1:00-4:00 PM.

Come into to Fabulous Freddy's on River Rd for a closer look!


Image courtesy FabFreddys Instagram



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy