2021 - Spotlight on FR3NZY

lots of plushies
FR3NZY
Stop #14 on Gingerbread Parade route
250 Red Cliffs Drive, St George
Hours: M-Th 10:00-8:00; F-Sa 10:00-9:00;
Sunday 12:00-6:00

FR3NZY is my kind of place. Did I ever tell you how much I adore gift shops? Love them! FR3NZY is the greatest because they have a large selection of salt water taffy. Did you see the video I posted the other day on Instagram? Well, I tried the Dill Pickle flavored salt water taffy and you know what? it's not that bad. I mean it's way better than nasty Salted Popcorn. 😂 I'm actually gonna go get some more. 

FR3NZY has a variety of Utah souvenirs, t-shirts and apparel and a great selection of toys! It's located in the Shoppes at Zion - an open air mall of sorts and the store is large. Definitely something for everyone.

Mikah Harrison has her gingerbread village on display in the store. Check if out today. Come and get your parade map, as they have extra hard copies. Be sure and get your map stamped. Collect a stamp from all 17 locations and turn it in to me at the Homemade for the Holidays Market, Dec 11, 1:00-4:00 PM - at Atwood Innovation Plaza at DSU and the first 50 to do so, will collect a prize valued at $20. (Gifts cards, vouchers, etc).

Sneak peek of one gingerbread house from the village.



There it is, the Dill Pickle salt water taffy. 

Gourmet products

T-shirts!

Memorabilia




.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
..





Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy