2021 - Spotlight on Gaia's Garden Cafe

Stop #9 on Gingerbread Parade route
695 S 100 W, St George
Hours: 8AM - 8PM Tuesday - Saturday
Closed Sunday and Monday

Gaia's Garden Cafe is one of my favorite places in town. I feel good, like my body thanks me, when I eat there. My absolute favorite thing in the whole place is the Gaia's Greens - it's a big salad and it has avocado, Greek olives and I have only ever had it with their Ranch dressing - so I love it like that. 

My meat loving husband also enjoys a particular sandwich there and it is the "Roast Beef" - it's made from a type of wheat gluten and it's very convincing and filling. I think the thing that makes the sandwich especially delicious is the tangy horseradish sauce.

It's a really nice atmosphere, too, if you choose to stay and eat. They have a nice indoor dining room, or a quaint outdoor patio. 

The Gingerbread Parade has officially begun. Come on down and see the uniquely made gingerbread house by volunteer baker, Erica Mangum. If you need a map, pick one up at Gaia's Garden Cafe. Get a stamp that you saw it, then follow the rest of the route and collect a stamp at each location. Turn in your completed stamped map for a sweet prize. I have enough for the first 50! I'll be at the Homemade for the Holidays Market on December 11, 2021 - 1:00-4:00 PM at Atwood Innovation Plaza at DSU. See ya then!

Now for my sweet photo dump of Gaia's Garden Cafe:

Sneek Peek of the Gingerbread House... ya gotta come over to see the rest!



Nature esthetic - dining room. I love the large leaves and mushroom design.

This tall thing serves cold water!

Gaia's supports local artists. Come in for a unique gift today.

A glimpse at the patio

Photo courtesy Gaia's Garden Cafe on Instagram

Photo owned by Gaia's Garden Cafe Instagram

Photo courtesy Gaia's Garden Cafe
Here it is - the most amazing salad that my taste buds and body love!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy