2021 - Spotlight on Premier Dental

Dr Baker and his team at Premier Dental

  Premier Dental
  Stop #10 on Gingerbread Parade route
  352 E Riverside Drive, Suite C-1
  Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00

 The previous blogpost is about the baking team that did a Tooth Fairy Garden themed gingerbread house which is on display here. Also, while you are in checking it out, ask if you can have a free pen or fee lip balm. They got them on the front counter. I always get one 😁

  I've been a loyal client of Premier Dental for several years. I really like this office a lot. The staff remembers me and they are friendly. Plus, they are open on Friday. I hear there are a lot of Dentist offices closed on Friday. Why? I don't know. But you can count on them to be open. And you can count on them to listen to you. They ask, anything wrong. Feeling any discomfort? And then they help and follow through. But if you want my advice, use your water pick! That's what I am often reminded to do. Water picks are great right? And less painful that floss.

Anyway, I'm always grateful every year now when I ask them, hey, wanna participate in this Gingerbread Parade thing - and they are the first to say yes! 

Be sure and stop in Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 to check out their uniquely made gingerbread house. Get a stamp on your Parade Map. Collect all 17 and turn in at the Dec 11, 1:00-4:00 Homemade for the Holidays market located at Atwood Innovation Plaza (it's on the corner of 700 E and 500 S across from DSU Trailblazer football stadium) and I will have a prize for the first 50 people to turn in the maps. The prize includes vouchers and gift cards from around town - plus a gingerbread man cookie!

The Gingerbread House will be located here in this lobby.


this is last year's photo - hoping it's still accurate.


.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy