Gingerbread Parade - Volunteer Baker Spotlight: Erica Mangum

In her own words:

I started creating my kid's birthday cakes 10 years ago. I would watch and help my mother-in-law deliver cakes. After my mother-in-law moved away I started making my kids’ birthday cakes then family birthdays and holidays. I liked it so much I started doing cakes for friends and now I do them for every occasion.

A lot of people wanted to see my creations. So I decided to create a Facebook and Instagram page.  My favorite thing to bake is definitely anything cake! It’s so fun to think of new designs and create them.  Check out my work.  

Instagram: Ericascakecreations
Facebook: Ericascakecreations






Erica Mangum is assigned to make a gingerbread house creation to be displayed at Premier Dental. Be sure and check it out Dec 2-13 and vote for your favorites. All votes will be entered to win prizes during the Holiday Market & Silent Auction Fundraiser (in which all gingerbread houses will be auctioned for charity) at Ancestor Square, Dec 14th, 1:00-4:00 PM. 

Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy