2021 - Spotlight on The Sugar Cookie

Photo courtesy The Sugar Cookie Instagram
Stop #16 on Gingerbread Parade Route

180 South River Rd
St George, UT 84790
Hours: M-Th 10:00-8:00 PM; Fri-Sat 10:00-9:00 PM
Closed Sundays


The Sugar Cookie is excited to be apart of the Gingerbread Parade this year, and I'm excited to share this wonderful little bakery with you all. 

I have been a fan of this bakery for sometime now. Everyone in my family has their favorite cookie. For me, it's a toss up between the chocolate cookie with peanut butter frosting and the lemon cookies. 

My kids really love the mini lemon and orange cookies. The frosting is so tasty without it being overly sweet. If I could pinpoint it, I'd guess there is some cream cheese in the frosting. It's so delightful. 

The shop is tucked away on River Rd, just behind some popular eateries, and it is so worth a stop in. They also have frequent buyer cards which I always have in my wallet.

The cool thing about inviting a business to participate in this event, is that I get to learn a little bit more about the family behind the business.

Photo courtesy The Sugar Cookie Instagram

So let me introduce to you Jenny Ewell and the words from her mouth:

    "My husband and I started The Sugar Cookie together, they are family recipes that I grew up on and expanded the flavors from there. I have always loved baking and wanted to do something different, so flavored sugar cookies were born! November of this year is actually our 10th year in business and we couldn't be more proud and excited. We have loved the community of St. George and their support and love for our sweets!
    "We offer 10 different flavors of cream cheese frosted sugar cookies in mini and large size and about 6 non frosted varieties.  
    "Our frosted sugar cookies are different than most as they are a soft fluffy almost cake like texture. 
I've never been much of a decorator, but I love flavor, so I've focused on making the best tasting sugar cookies you'll ever eat!"

Ahh, there it is, the secret to the frosting - it is the cream cheese!

I'm so glad they chose St George has one of the communities to bring their treats to. It's my understanding that there is a location in Las Vegas as well. At least, that's what I saw via Instagram. 

Most of my photos are courtesy their Instagram account. Follow it so you can be the first to know about seasonal and limited time flavors!

Now some drool worthy photos below. 😋

Seasonal Christmas Sugar Cookies

Sprinkles of every color to provide cookies for every occasion!

Ahh, one of my favorite cookies, the chocolate and peanut butter!




Kept refrigerated all summer long.

Limited time cookie

Come in and get some today!

There's enough for everyone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy