2021 - Spotlight on Volunteer Baker, Erica Mangum

Photo courtesy Erica Mangum
Erica Mangum
Gingerbread house on display at stop #9
Gaia's Garden Cafe, 695 S 100 W St George

This is Erica's second time volunteering to do the Gingerbread Parade. If you remember in 2019, she made the most excellent Toothy themed gingerbread house that was then at Premier Dental. I still have the little gingerbread man cookie - I've saved it all this time. Do you want to see a picture of it? Of course, you do!
He had a little sign that read,
All I want for Xmas are my 2 front teeth.

I first met Erica when I lived downtown and we were in the same neighborhood. She was just known as the cake lady to me back then. Yes, she made the most excellent cakes. I was at a cake auction once for the youth programs and there was this cake - it was incredible. It was chocolate and peanut butter. I really wanted it. Someone else won it. But, luckily that someone else shared with me. It's the best cake ever. I later ordered one for my birthday that year. Yum 😋 pleasant foodie memories.

The thing is - she still makes excellent cakes and cookies. So if you are looking for something special to order, check out her Instagram, follow her and get reminders for when to place orders for all the fun seasonal treats along the way.

Here are some cute and delicious photos from her Instagram: Ericascakecreations








.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.




Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy