2021 - Spotlight on Dixie Rocks & Fossils

Stop #5 on Gingerbread Parade route
946 W Sunset Blvd, St George
Hours: M-F 9:00-6:00; Sat 10:00-6:00; 
Closed Sunday.

This is the second year that Dixie Rocks & Fossils has participated in the St George Gingerbread Parade. The store has been so successful in St George that they have added a Crystal Shop a few door down. In that location they also have classes and it's just a total wellness center as far as wellness is not just the absence of illness but aims to optimize well-being. More homeopathic classes will be offered there. 

As a life long rocker - fan of rocks and rock shops, this is a fun store for me. Now, raise your hand. How many of you pick up a pretty rock when you find one? I know I do. I have a sweet collection of rocks and gemstones at home. And I know I'm not the only one.

This last time that I went in, I found a new "rock" of sorts that is way awesome. Just - so pretty. It's actually a type of metal I guess. And it's been treated and melted down and created to look like this other worldly geode - but it's from right here on earth.

Be sure and check out the unique gingerbread creation made with rocks from the shop! It's on display now through December 11th. Get a stamp on your parade map and collect one from each participating location.

Pretty photo dump from the shop below!

I love these - love the color green, too.









This is the stuff I was talking about... I just can't remember the name. Someone reach out and tell me!

little geodes and the bigger one. Plus there is that side piece there on the left. I bought it for my very own Christmas stocking :-)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Popular posts from this blog

2020 - Mary Shipley - Volunteer Baker Spotlight

Graduation: 4 years of Gingerbread Parade

Participating Business Spotlight: Ashcreek Academy